The information contained in this website is for general public information purposes only. These information is proffered by GraceMade Homes and Properties and as much as we endeavor to keep the information updated and correct, we do not make representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, completeness, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of GraceMade Homes and Properties. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GraceMade Homes and Properties takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Estates & Homes
A prospective client of any of our products/services is expected to obtain a subscriber’s form for a cost of N5, 000 only from our marketing officers or our head office.
1. GraceMade Homes & Properties Limited is not liable for losses sustained through payments not made through any of our designated banks.
2. The legal department of GraceMade Homes & Properties Limited will hand over all documents in favor of the buyer within 30 days after allocation of the Land and Contract of Sales immediately after the first payment.
3. For maintaining a lasting beautiful and organized environment in the estate, provisions of shops in the residential environment is not allowed as there are allocated areas for building shops and tenement house type (FACE ME I FACE YOU) are not permitted.
4. All occupants are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of the estate as to maintain a better environment and a conducive environment.
5. Refund is not applicable in this contract.
6. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
7. The size of each plot of land shall be 600 Square Meters(120x60ft).
8. The purchaser price by plot shall be N1.5m (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for Graceland Estate, Imota, Ikorodu. 35m (thirty five million naira) for Magodo King’s G.R.A. Phase II. 2.5m (two million, five hundred thousand Naira) for Grace Royal Estate, Apakin, Lekki. And N700,000 (seven hundred thousand Naira) for Grace Palace Estate, Orimerunmu, Ibafo.
Note: these prices are not fixed (and can be changed) and if paying instalmentally terms and conditions apply.
9. Payments shall be made either by issuing of cheque in favor of the company or a cash deposit paid by the purchaser directly into the company’s bank accounts.
10. Upon completion of payment, the purchaser shall pay for survey and documentation. These payments may differ according to the location of the purchased Estate. This may be in due time in order to facilitate the timely issuance of purchaser’s title document (including DEED OF ASSIGNMENT).
11. The purchaser’s covenant to pay bank charges occurring from purchaser’s dishonored cheques to the company, if any.
12. The purchaser’s shall pay a developmental fee that will be determined later, upon grant of allocation which shall not exceed the agreed duration of this agreement (i.e. 24 months) after full payment. This may be paid instalmentally.
13. Any cash given to any agent or marketer by the purchaser on behalf of the company shall be at purchaser’s risk.